What Causes Esophageal Cancer?
There are several things that can cause esophageal cancer. It is important for us to know these causes for us to avoid the risks of contracting the illness. According to professionals from the industry of pharmacy in Tampa, Florida, here are the things you need to watch out for:
- High alcohol consumption and smoking tobacco
- Your diet is low in fresh fruit and vegetables
- Eating too much smoked, salted, or pickled food
- Drinking very hot liquids frequently
- Exposure to certain chemical fumes or a family history of gastrointestinal disorders
If you are doing more than one of these on the list, it may be time for you to start changing your lifestyle. Lifestyle factors such as poor nutrition and high body mass, smoking tobacco and high alcohol consumption significantly increase the risk of esophageal cancer.
Switch to healthier options! Your Choice Pharmacy offers a variety of health products in its stores. Stop by and pick up what you need.
If your condition gets worse, contact your physician and tell him about your concerns.